01. It’s one of funniest takes on the western genre you’ll see.
02. Actually, it combines a great variety of genres – action, romance, comedy, even a dash of sci-fi (hint: think Back To The Future) – so there’s definitely something for everyone.
03. It presents more wicked humour from the warped mind of Mr Seth MacFarlane, accomplished writer, director and actor who was also the brains behind Ted.
04. Charlize Theron’s character proves beauty, brawn and brains can all be part of one awesome package.
05. The innovative death sequences that contribute to the ‘million ways to die’ list are… look, they’re just darn funny.
06. The supporting cast is cool, including bug-eyed but beautiful Amanda Seyfried, cunning and crazy Sarah Silverman, kooky and cute Giovanni Ribisi.
07. The ‘virgin’ sex scene between Silverman and Ribisi will make your sex life look like porn.
08. The sheep jokes make our New Zealand-related one-liners sound innocent.
09. No-one is safe from the politically incorrect jibes – so you can’t possibly be offended… seriously, if you are, take it to your therapist.
10. Seth MacFarlane deserves an ever-growing audience. This guy is a dab hand at slapstick and cerebral humour. Nuff said.
‘A Million Ways To Die In The West’ is available on Blu-ray, DVD and Digital with UltraViolet through Universal Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Note: Bonus Blu-ray features include deleted scenes, gag reel, three fab featurettes and audio commentary.
The novel the film was based on, ‘A Million Ways To Die In The West’ by Seth McFarlane.