Where the party at?
One thing you can say about Aussies is that we love a good time. With peak music festival season now upon us, revelers around the country are always on the look-out for their next adventure. Now thanks to Sweat Tours, the hippest travel provider on the planet, the partying can be taken overseas. And with three killer international festivals pending, it’s time to pack the bags, get out the passports, and get yourself ready for a music adventure of a lifetime.
It doesn’t matter what sort of music you’re into – hip hop, Latin, dance – there’s something for everyone to get excited about. So whether it be the Ultra Music Festival in Miami, the Governor’s Ball in New York City, or the Electric Daisy Carnival in Sin City, Las Vegas, the experience is set to be uniquely special.
With accommodation, private transfers, meals, drinks, VIP experiences, sightseeing led by local tour guides, and much more included, Sweat have gone above and beyond the call of duty to ensure punters have a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience.
A $2,850 ticket to the Governor’s Ball in New York, for example, gets you:
* 7 nights accommodation at a 4-star hotel in Brooklyn
* 11 meals including 7x breakfast, 2x brunch and 2x dinner
* Air-conditioned private coach transfers throughout the week
* Tailored bar crawl through New York (including entry + first round at each venue)
* Tour to the Statue of Liberty
* Tour of New York City highlights (including Empire State Building, Central Park + more)
* Ticket to a critically acclaimed Broadway Show
* Ticket to a home game at one of New York’s Major League Baseball stadiums
* Guided pre-game tour of one of New York’s Major League Baseball stadiums
* Show + entry + drinks at the Comedy Cellar
* Governors Ball weekend festival ticket
* Sweat Tours photographer/videographer – so you can enjoy more of every moment
* Official Sweat Tours festival kit
* 2x experienced tour guides
That’s a pretty impressive rider!
To keep the party going in 2017, you’ve got to be where the music is at. And by making that booking with Sweat Tours, you never have to miss a beat. Chris Prindiville
For more information, visit www.sweattours.com.
Feel free to leave a comment!